Full course description
- Registration tip: Register from a desktop or laptop using an updated Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Respondus or Safari browser.
- If you are registering with an OKEY email address, be sure to LOGIN (upper right corner of the page) to OKEY before registering for a course.
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.
Continuing Education Credits
This course has been approved as CE by the Oklahoma Veterinary Board. To see if this course is acceptable as CE in other states, please visit the state's specific guidelines. Many states accept CE from AVMA accredited veterinary schools. OSU CVM is an AVMA accredited veterinary school.
- 3 hours total.
- This course consists of 3 modules which can be completed at your own pace.
- This course must be fully completed during the license renewal period in order to be accepted as continuing education. Courses started in one license renewal period and later finished in the following license renewal period are only accepted in the latter renewal period once fully complete.
Completing the Course
This class was developed from recordings from Summer Seminar. Do not register if you attended Summer Seminar and already attended any of these sessions. The classes contained in this course are also available as individual online courses. DO NOT register if you have attended any of the courses as online. All three modules must be completed to obtain credit. No credit allowed for duplication. Do not duplicate!
In this course, participants will explore three main topic areas, including Antibiotic Resistance and Stewardship, Evaluation and Processing Techniques for Canine Semen, and The Veterinarian's Place in the Apiary World.
Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine CE office reserves the right to modify courses when necessary. If for any reason, a course or enrollment experience does not meet your expectations, please contact us at email@example.com.
To request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund decisions are subject to approval by the CE Director. Please allow 5 business days for a decision to be made and appropriate action to be taken.
Refunds may be subject to an administrative fee.
Courses that reflect course completion are generally non-refundable.
Course Notice: Non-credit courses and Continuing Education Units (CEs or CEUs) do not post to the Oklahoma State official transcript and do not count towards an academic record. CE students do not receive a University ID card and will not be granted access to University facilities such as recreation, transportation, and campus events.
Need help registering or navigating a course? Email: email@example.com or call 405-744-7672.