Full course description
2021 Summer Seminar Recording - Internal Medicine - Antibiotic Sensitivity Testing
- Registration tip: Register from a desktop or laptop using an updated Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Respondus or Safari browser.
- If you are registering with an OKEY email address, be sure to LOGIN (upper right corner of the page) to OKEY before registering for a course.
- Trouble enrolling or trouble with Canvas? Please visit our FAQ Page: https://vetmed.okstate.edu/continuing-education/faqs.html
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.
For Oklahoma licensees, this course satisfies the 1 hour requirement (CE).
Continuing Education Credits
This course has been approved as CE by the Oklahoma Veterinary Board. To see if this course is acceptable as CE in other states, please visit the state's specific guidelines. Many states accept CE from AVMA accredited veterinary schools. OSU CVM is an AVMA accredited veterinary school.
Note: Captions are auto-generated. Please interpret them with caution, especially where it pertains to medical treatment, medications and dosages. Please contact OSU CVM with any questions.
- 1 hour total.
- This course consists of 1 module which can be completed at your own pace.
- This course must be fully completed during the license renewal period in order to be accepted as continuing education. Courses started in one license renewal period and later finished in the following license renewal period are only accepted in the latter renewal period once fully complete.
Completing the Course
This is a 1 CE course for veterinary professionals. This course is based on a previously offered Zoom Webinar, for Summer Seminar originally offered in June of 2021. If you attended the session at Summer Seminar, via webinar, do not register for this course. Do not duplicate!
In this module, you will learn about current challenges associated with antibiotic sensitivity testing. Students will:
- Review antibiotic sensitivity testing.
- Explore why antibiotic sensitivity testing should be done.
- Explore sample collection methods and handling for success.
- Review the equine antibiotic options and common equine pathogens.
Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine CE office reserves the right to modify courses when necessary. If for any reason, a course or enrollment experience does not meet your expectations, please contact us at email@example.com.
To request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund decisions are subject to approval by the CE Director. Please allow 5 business days for a decision to be made and appropriate action to be taken.
Refunds may be subject to an administrative fee.
Courses that reflect course completion are generally non-refundable.
Course Notice: Non-credit courses and Continuing Education Units (CEs or CEUs) do not post to the Oklahoma State official transcript and do not count towards an academic record. CE students do not receive a University ID card and will not be granted access to University facilities such as recreation, transportation, and campus events.
Need help registering or navigating a course? Email: email@example.com or call 405-744-7672.