Full course description
- Registration tip: Register from a desktop or laptop using an updated Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Respondus or Safari browser.
- If you are registering with an OKEY email address, be sure to LOGIN (upper right corner of the page) to OKEY before registering for a course.
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.
For Oklahoma licensees, this course satisfies the 1 hour requirement (CE).
- 1 hours total.
- This course consists of 1 modules which can be completed at your own pace.
- This course must be fully completed during the license renewal period in order to be accepted as continuing education. Courses started in one license renewal period and later finished in the following license renewal period are only accepted in the latter renewal period once fully complete.
Completing the Course
This is a 1 CE course for veterinary professionals. This course is based on a previously offered Zoom Webinar, for Summer Seminar originally offered in June of 2021. If you attended the session at Summer Seminar, via webinar, do not register for this course. Do not duplicate!
In this module, you will learn how to assist clients with developing low-stress weaning methods for beef calves.
What You Will Learn
- Students will discover impacts of low-stress weaning on animal health and performance
- Students will review the results of available studies regarding low-stress weaning practices
- Students will explore different stresses associated with weaning and describe how those stresses impact animal health and welfare
- Students will explore currently available methods of low-stress weaning
Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine CE office reserves the right to modify courses when necessary. If for any reason, a course or enrollment experience does not meet your expectations, please contact at us firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request a refund, please email email@example.com. Refund decisions are subject to approval by the CE Director. Please allow 5 business days for a decision to be made and appropriate action to be taken.
Refunds may be subject to an administrative fee.
Courses that reflect course completion are generally non-refundable.
Course Notice: Non-credit courses and Continuing Education Units (CEs or CEUs) do not post to the Oklahoma State official transcript and do not count towards an academic record. CE students do not receive a University ID card and will not be granted access to University facilities such as recreation, transportation, and campus events.