Food Animal - Apiary - The Veterinarian's Place in the Apiary World (SS 2021)
Started May 29, 2020
Full course description
2021 Summer Seminar Recording - The Veterinarian's Place in an Apiary World
- Registration tip: Register from a desktop or laptop using an updated Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Respondus or Safari browser.
- If you are registering with an OKEY email address, be sure to LOGIN (upper right corner of the page) to OKEY before registering for a course.
- Trouble enrolling or trouble with Canvas? Please visit our FAQ Page: https://vetmed.okstate.edu/continuing-education/faqs.html
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.
Continuing Education Credits
This course has been approved as CE by the Oklahoma Veterinary Board. To see if this course is acceptable as CE in other states, please visit the state's specific guidelines. Many states accept CE from AVMA accredited veterinary schools. OSU CVM is an AVMA accredited veterinary school.
Note: Captions are auto-generated. Please interpret them with caution, especially where it pertains to medical treatment, medications and dosages. Please contact OSU CVM with any questions.
- 1 hour total.
- This course consists of 1 module which can be completed at your own pace.
- While courses are at your own pace, the courses must be completed within the intended licensing period. Course completion is reported on date completed, not date purchased.
Completing the Course
- To complete the course, you must access all pages and earn 80% on the Assessments.
- Once you have completed the course, you can print a certificate of completion.
This class was developed from a recording from Summer Seminar. Do not register if you attended Summer Seminar and already attended this session. No credit allowed for duplication. Do not duplicate!
In this course, students will explore the anatomy of the beehive, the tools necessary for hive examination, members of the hive and their designated roles, and finally, common diseases and their treatment methods.
Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine CE office reserves the right to modify courses when necessary. If for any reason, a course or enrollment experience does not meet your expectations, please contact us at email@example.com.
To request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund decisions are subject to approval by the CE Director. Please allow 5 business days for a decision to be made and appropriate action to be taken.
Refunds may be subject to an administrative fee.
Courses that reflect course completion are generally non-refundable.
Course Notice: Non-credit courses and Continuing Education Units (CEs or CEUs) do not post to the Oklahoma State official transcript and do not count towards an academic record. CE students do not receive a University ID card and will not be granted access to University facilities such as recreation, transportation, and campus events.
Need help registering or navigating a course? Email: email@example.com or call 405-744-7672.