Full course description
- Registration tip: Register from a desktop or laptop using an updated Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Respondus or Safari browser.
- If you are registering with an OKEY email address, be sure to LOGIN (upper right corner of the page) to OKEY before registering for a course.
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.
IF YOU ATTENDED THIS COURSE AND RECEIVED CE CREDIT FOR IT IN 2020, You may not retake it for 2021 CE.
If you did not take it prior to June 30, 2020, you may take it for 2021 credit - complete by June 30, 2021.
This course has been reviewed by the Oklahoma Veterinary Board and meets the requirements for (1) hour of opioid content required for licensing renewal.
- 1 hour total.
- This course consists of 5 modules which can be compleated at your own pace.
- Each module should take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
- DO NOT REPEAT THIS COURSE. NO DUPLICATION ALLOWED.
- While the course is self paced, you must complete it within the intended licensing period. Completion is reported on date finished, not date purchased.
Completing the Course
During this course, the students will learn introductory topics related to opioids from the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs' (OBNDD) perspective, as well as how this relates to veterinary medicine. Detailed learning outcomes will proceed each lesson.
- The History of the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs (OBNDD)
- Oklahoma's Opioid Crisis
- Drug Crisis Impacts to Veterinarians
- Future Opportunities
Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine CE office reserves the right to modify courses when necessary. If for any reason, a course or enrollment experience does not meet your expectations, please contact us at email@example.com.
To request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund decisions are subject to approval by the CE Director. Please allow 5 business days for a decision to be made and appropriate action to be taken.
Refunds may be subject to an administrative fee.
Courses that reflect course completion are generally non-refundable.
Course Notice: Non-credit courses and Continuing Education Units (CEs or CEUs) do not post to the Oklahoma State official transcript and do not count towards an academic record. CE students do not receive a University ID card and will not be granted access to University facilities such as recreation, transportation, and campus events.