- Registration tip: Register from a desktop or laptop using an updated Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Respondus or Safari browser.
- If you are registering with an OKEY email address, be sure to LOGIN (upper right corner of the page) to OKEY before registering for a course.
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.
Continuing Education Credits
This course has been approved as CE by the Oklahoma Veterinary Board. To see if this course is acceptable as CE in other states, please visit the state's specific guidelines. Many states accept CE from AVMA accredited veterinary schools. OSU CVM is an AVMA accredited veterinary school.
- 2 hours total.
- This course consists of modules which can be completed at your own pace.
- While courses are at your own pace, the courses must be completed within the intended licensing period. Course completion is reported on date completed, not date purchased.
Completing the Course
- To complete the course, you must access all pages and earn 80% on the Assessments.
- Once you have completed the course, you can print a certificate of completion.
This course was designed from Dr. Sandra Morgan's presentation to Fall Conference on Thursday, November 5, 2020 held online via Zoom. The content of this course is also included in the Fall Conference Large Animal Value Package (CE). Do not enroll in both this course and the Large Animal Value Package. Do not duplicate!
- Students will be able to think of toxins in an "organ system" approach.
- Students will become familiar with the most common toxins that affect cattle.
- Students will be able to rule out toxins on a differential list by use of history, number affected, weather, etc.
Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine CE office reserves the right to modify courses when necessary. If for any reason, a course or enrollment experience does not meet your expectations, please contact us at email@example.com.
To request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund decisions are subject to approval by the CE Director. Please allow 5 business days for a decision to be made and appropriate action to be taken.
Refunds may be subject to an administrative fee.
Courses that reflect course completion are generally non-refundable.
Course Notice: Non-credit courses and Continuing Education Units (CEs or CEUs) do not post to the Oklahoma State official transcript and do not count towards an academic record. CE students do not receive a University ID card and will not be granted access to University facilities such as recreation, transportation, and campus events.
Need help registering or navigating a course? Email: email@example.com or call 405-744-7672.