Full course description
- Registration tip: Register from a desktop or laptop using an updated Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Respondus or Safari browser.
- If you are registering with an OKEY email address, be sure to LOGIN (upper right corner of the page) to OKEY before registering for a course.
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.
Four online recorded sessions from Fall Conference including Clinical Alopecias in Small Animals, a Pathology Perspective; Major Pitfalls in Small Animal Fracture Repair and How to Avoid Them; Ferret Emergencies; and Pathology Cases, a Fast Paced Potpourri. This version is for those veterinarians licensed outside Oklahoma. The 5 CE version contains a Review of the Practice Act which may not be pertinent for DVMs licensed elsewhere and practicing out of state. DO NOT DUPLICATE.
- 4 hours total.
- This course has four modules which can be completed at your own pace.
- This is an asynchronous, self-paced course. You will watch videos, engage in learning activities, and take quizzes.
Completing the Course
This course was created from a Zoom webinar. Contains dated content.
Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine CE office reserves the right to modify courses when necessary. If for any reason, a course or enrollment experience does not meet your expectations, please contact at us firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request a refund, please email email@example.com. Refund decisions are subject to approval by the CE Director. Please allow 5 business days for a decision to be made and appropriate action to be taken.
Refunds may be subject to an administrative fee.
Courses that reflect course completion are generally non-refundable.
Course Notice: Non-credit courses and Continuing Education Units (CEs or CEUs) do not post to the Oklahoma State official transcript and do not count towards an academic record. CE students do not receive a University ID card and will not be granted access to University facilities such as recreation, transportation, and campus events.