Full course description
- Registration tip: Register from a desktop or laptop using an updatd Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Respondus or Safari browser.
- IF you are registered with an OKEY email address, be sure to LOGIN (upper right hand corner of the page) to OKEY before registering for a course.
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.
Generally intended for those who did NOT attend Fall Conference, 2020, or who did NOT attend the Large Animal Sessions.
NOTE: 3 of these sessions are duplicated in the Fall Conference Rodeo Stock listing. Do not enroll in this course if you have taken the Rodeo Stock course or attended these Large Animal Sessions at Fall Conference 2020. Duplicate credit not available, and participants are responsible for monitoring previously attended CE.
7 sessions recorded from Fall Conference, including Acute Bovine Deaths - Toxic Differentials, part 1 & part 2 (Dr. Morgan); Medical Causes of Poor Performance in Horses (Dr. Holbrook); Musculoskeletal Injuries in the Bucking Bull (Dr. Schoonover); Anesthesia and Pain Management in Rodeo Stock (Dr. Boileau); Sinus Topics in Rodeo Bulls (Dr. Streeter); and Revising Common Equine Ocular Diseases (Dr. Fentiman).
- 7 hours total.
- This course has seven modules which can be completed at your own pace - must complete all modules by June 30, 2021.
- This is an asynchronous, self-paced course. You will watch videos, engage in learning activities, and take quizzes.
Completing the Course
This course was created from a Zoom webinar. Contains dated content.
Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine CE office reserves the right to modify courses when necessary. If for any reason, a course or enrollment experience does not meet your expectations, please contact at us firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request a refund, please email email@example.com. Refund decisions are subject to approval by the CE Director. Please allow 5 business days for a decision to be made and appropriate action to be taken.
Refunds may be subject to an administrative fee.
Courses that reflect course completion are generally non-refundable.
Course Notice: Non-credit courses and Continuing Education Units (CEs or CEUs) do not post to the Oklahoma State official transcript and do not count towards an academic record. CE students do not receive a University ID card and will not be granted access to University facilities such as recreation, transportation, and campus events.