Full course description
- Registration tip: Register from a desktop or laptop using an updated Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Respondus or Safari browser
- If you are registering with an OKEY email address, be sure to LOGIN (upper right corner of the page) to OKEY before registering for a course
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance
Generally intended for those who did NOT attend Fall Conference 2020, or who did NOT attend the Large Animal Sessions.
NOTE: These sessions are duplicated in the Fall Conference Large Animal listing. Do not enroll in this course if you have taken the Large Animal Sesssions course or attended these Large Animal Sessions at Fall Conference 2020. Duplicate credit not availalbe, and participants are responsible for monitoring previously attended CE.
3 sessions recorded from Fall Conference: Musculoskeletal Injuries in the Bucking Bull (Dr. Schoonover); Anesthesia and Pain Management in Rodeo Stock (Dr. Boileau); and Sinus Topics in Rodeo Bulls (Dr. Streeter).
- 3 hours total.
- This course has three modules which can be completed at your own pace - must complete all modules by June 30, 2021.
- This is an asynchronous, self-paced course. You will watch videos, engage in learning activities, and take quizzes.
Completing the Course
This course was created from a Zoom webinar. Contains dated content.
Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine CE office reserves the right to modify courses when necessary. If for any reason, a course or enrollment experience does not meet your expectations, please contact at us email@example.com.
To request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund decisions are subject to approval by the CE Director. Please allow 5 business days for a decision to be made and appropriate action to be taken.
Refunds may be subject to an administrative fee.
Courses that reflect course completion are generally non-refundable.
Course Notice: Non-credit courses and Continuing Education Units (CEs or CEUs) do not post to the Oklahoma State official transcript and do not count towards an academic record. CE students do not receive a University ID card and will not be granted access to University facilities such as recreation, transportation, and campus events.