Full course description
- Register from a desktop or laptop using an updated Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Respondus or Safari browser.
- If you are registering with an OKEY email address, be sure to LOGIN (upper right corner of the page) to OKEY before registering for a course.
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.
During this course, the students will explore the definitions of wellbeing as well as common signs of anxiety and depression in themselves and others, and identify possible ways to improve mental health and well being. This course is geared towards understanding unique aspects of wellness and mental health that are unique to the veterinary profession.
- Following this course, students will be able to define wellbeing.
- Following this course, students will be able to recognize some common signs of anxiety and depression.
- Following this course, students will be able to identify common barriers people experience when trying to access help for their mental health.
- Following this course, students will be aware of several positive coping techniques and behaviors.
- Following this course, students will better understand the value of talking about one’s mental health and wellbeing with others.
- 1 hour total.
- This course has several modules which can be completed at your own pace.
- This is an asynchronous, self-paced course. You will watch videos, engage in learning activities, and take quizzes.
Completing the Course
Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine CE office reserves the right to modify courses when necessary. If for any reason, a course or enrollment experience does not meet your expectations, please contact at us firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request a refund, please email email@example.com. Refund decisions are subject to approval by the CE Director. Please allow 5 business days for a decision to be made and appropriate action to be taken.
Refunds may be subject to an administrative fee.
Courses that reflect course completion are generally non-refundable.
Course Notice: Non-credit courses and Continuing Education Units (CEs or CEUs) do not post to the Oklahoma State official transcript and do not count towards an academic record. CE students do not receive a University ID card and will not be granted access to University facilities such as recreation, transportation, and campus events.