Full course description
- Register from a desktop or laptop using an updated Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Respondus or Safari browser.
- If you are registering with an OKEY email address, be sure to LOGIN (upper right corner of the page) to OKEY before registering for a course.
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.
"Practice Management in Uncertain Times: 5 Things You Need to Know to Survive and Thrive!" is brought to you by the Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine and ASPCA Pet Health Insurance. This content was developed from a previously recorded Zoom webinar.
- 1 hour total.
- The course consists of 3 modules and 1 optional extra content document which can be completed at your own pace.
- Each module should take approximately 20 minutes.
- The course is self paced, however, the course should be completed within the intended licensing period. Course completion is reported based on completion date, not purchase date.
Completing the Course
During this course, the students will learn introductory topics related to Practice Management in Uncertain Times. Detailed learning outcomes will proceed each lesson.
- Managing the Present:
- Emotional Culture
- Operational Considerations
- Leveraging Your Team
- Planning for the Future:
- Post-Covid Operational Considerations
- Capitalizing on New Opportunities
Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine CE office reserves the right to modify courses when necessary. If for any reason, a course or enrollment experience does not meet your expectations, please contact us at email@example.com.
To request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund decisions are subject to approval by the CE Director. Please allow 5 business days for a decision to be made and appropriate action to be taken.
Refunds may be subject to an administrative fee.
Courses that reflect course completion are generally non-refundable.
Course Notice: Non-credit courses and Continuing Education Units (CEs or CEUs) do not post to the Oklahoma State official transcript and do not count towards an academic record. CE students do not receive a University ID card and will not be granted access to University facilities such as recreation, transportation, and campus events.